In a short 30 hours, East Lansing Startup Weekend introduces you to the entrepreneurial mindset, delivering intense, hands-on experiential training. Participants receive real-world validation, direct mentorship & coaching, and acquire the necessary skills to build a scalable venture that solves real problems.
Why Should I Get Involved?
• One word: Techstars — the largest entrepreneurial network in the world!
• Did we mention you'll meet entrepreneurs, mentors, alumni, & investors in your local community?
• Oh, and access to resources and connections such as workshops, remote mentoring, and live sessions with highly skilled staff & student organizations.
• Leverage the talents of experts from many different professional backgrounds!
• Test your ideas, skills, & passion in a fun and supportive environment.
• Earn one of your High-Impact Entrepreneurship & Innovation minor experiences.
• The chance to receive exclusive perks & prizes from the Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Michigan State University